Monday, March 4, 2013

Son's first school basketball game 4th grade

My son's first school basketball game is tomorrow.  I was trying to think of a good pep talk for him.  I found 3 people who can say it better than me:

Magic Johnson - Ask not what your teammates can do for you.  Ask what you can do for your teammates.

Larry Bird - Push yourself again and again.  Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.

Micheal Jordan - Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.

I will let you know tomorrow how the talk went!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the Jordan quote. That can apply to writing too. You are making it happen by participating in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he had fun...I'm sure he was inspired by his mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonya,
    Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! My 17 year old played basketball from the time he was 8 until last year. I really miss it!

    ReplyDelete