Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Kindergarten comments...........

"My breath smells like sausage!"

I asked the kids to draw a picture of themselves and one of my boys handed me his picture and said, "I look a little bit like a jellyfish and a little bit humanish.  It's the best I could possibly do."

"See this book, I am a big fan of dinosaur books."

During writing workshop (at share time) one of my girls said, "This makes me want to cry from happiness because I love my cat book."

One of my girls said, "I went to a hotel over the weekend and they had a kiddy pool for cats!"  "I can't believe they have their own pool!"

2 comments:

  1. The first one takes the cake!

    I love the things kids say.

    I love even more that you are documenting them.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all keepers! I love the child who looks a little bit like a jellyfish and a little bit humanish! Also the kitty pool! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete