Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I want to brag a minute

No school today......  My 10 year old son (Mason) has done 4 loads of laundry, dishes, mopped two rooms, swept most of the house and stairs, organized and loaded up all the recycling, cleaned all the tables, shoveled the sidewalk, went shopping with me (mostly to get cleaning supplies), dusted, fixed a light, cleaned off the satellite and took out the trash.  I read this to Mason and he wanted me to add........All this without getting paid.  Thank you Mason!

6 comments:

  1. Mason sounds awesome -- can I borrow him to clean our house?

    Thanks for slicing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He is in the making of an awesome husband but he probably doesn't need to hear that! Hope you enjoyed your day off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind sending him to Oklahoma for a day or two?? What a great kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bottle him up before he turns eleven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive! Next time there's a snow day, can you send him to my Ouse? Way to go, Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hold on a sec, still laughing at that last comment by Mason. Too funny. What a joy and a treasure he must be.

    ReplyDelete